RSS

Recent Posts

Henry Ford
Myra Roberts artist and witness for those who can no longer speak.
Rasmussen College
Opening Night
My Dream

Categories

Artists Comments
Oh Henry
Project
powered by

My Blog

Myra Roberts artist and witness for those who can no longer speak.

I just received a diary written by a young  woman who  survived auchwitcz.  Mary is the mother of my high school friend. Here is an excerptI just read.  In the concentration camps 10 to 15 thousand people would go to the gas chambers every 24 hours.Many prisoners were beaten to death, hung or shot.  This is what my friends mother witnessed daily.  I will continue being a witness for Mary since she has departed this earth.  My next intense study will be Henry Ford and the  book he wrote titled the international Jew the Worlds Biggest Problem.  The title tells it all. It is still the number one best seller in the middle east.  Propaganda was the fuel that lit the fire.

18 Comments to Myra Roberts artist and witness for those who can no longer speak.:

Comments RSS
Melbourne makeup artist on Thursday, June 13, 2013 5:54 AM
I really appreciate your perform especially the analysis aspect of it which created the whole factor very clear and understandable.

http://besthotdate.com on Saturday, July 06, 2013 7:34 AM
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along.Good share,you article extremely great, extremely usefull for us.thank you.

Uni pathway courses ACT on Friday, August 09, 2013 1:33 AM
I admire your thoughts and your way of expressing and putting it in front of readers is really something that I have seen after a long time. We need more writers like you. Your writ on witness and artist is so good..

bicycle crash compensation on Friday, August 09, 2013 5:05 AM
Many prisoners were beaten to death, hung or shot. This is what my friends mother witnessed daily.This lines are so good to read and the excellent writing of the experience you mentioned.Thanks

cash advances Des Plaines on Saturday, August 02, 2014 8:10 AM
Make sure you undertake your own coolest wage stub or perhaps proof of cash flow in conjunction with your driver’s enable or perhaps share PROGNOSIS. merely around advance, having the money you may would like can on the face of it be our the actual target. the majority of people execute our safer to produce your house mortgage understanding in respect to terribly useful, All of us wish someone to typically looked for men and ladies concerning the short-run credit history desires.

cash advance costa mesa on Sunday, August 03, 2014 4:34 AM
The idea was designed to double as a general short remedy for your economical desires. Bankruptcy professional lasvegas day advance gets imputable, you then embody kind of selections concerning approaches to tend to pay off.

title loan jackson MS on Sunday, August 03, 2014 8:45 PM
That is most definitely the spot that the YOU Salaryday Size real estate loan product and additionally solutions will definitely cash in helpful prying. when you choose to seek out borrowed with the YOU Salaryday Size real estate loan product and additionally solutions, the bulk folks can seemingly organized your current have a glance at schedule to suit victimization your day enhance. just in case you're settled each a pair of-3 2 or three weeks utilizing Exclusive, the bulk folks can invariably create your current reimbursements enclosed concerning constant Exclusive.

stron on Thursday, August 21, 2014 8:37 PM
When you buy porcelain hardwood came across discover everything with the students from abrasiveness which efficiently produces not hard moving these folks using wonderful move wheels

adres www on Saturday, August 30, 2014 12:23 AM
with a bit of endeavor, you can just regulate the actual lights in your dinners without delay but. And they also have

alkomaty, antyradary on Saturday, September 06, 2014 11:36 AM
The community centre has to get yourself a trainer cabinet in perform how a acquired product just before exact obtain.

profil on Thursday, October 09, 2014 10:28 PM
Both the kitchen in addition to the bathroom it is possible to come across these individuals frequently In option, it is sometimes well worth to search for a firm which will not only

adresy on Monday, December 08, 2014 5:18 AM
Only then a your kitchen could be wholly precious if it is literally tailored to requirements of want to consider the drawback regarding functionality in addition to appearance

http://www.writeanessay.net on Thursday, February 12, 2015 7:14 AM
Excellent post.I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work%%!!@@

strona on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 3:15 PM
The wall is always to decide on a good door has to recognize tips on how to make a wall not to mention fundamentally the way effective the item is

profile on Thursday, June 25, 2015 2:03 AM
Not every place is definitely just right and straightforward to rearrange room, that significantly will reduce the chances for arrangement will prefer the vitality due to the ground energy simple are super easy to install

Tammy R. Sandifer on Saturday, October 24, 2015 6:18 PM
I can say this is the perfect blog for everybody who read and post here everyday.look at my profile I dont know why I always visit here maybe its so nice to read here a interesting topics all day. So ill be back more to check more updates and new comments.

Garry M. Johnson on Thursday, December 03, 2015 4:35 PM
I am really glad to read it and being able to share my thoughts on it.awriter.org his blog. It is an amazing resource of information for my working. Thank you so much.

custom college paper on Saturday, July 22, 2017 2:23 PM
I am mainly surprised by the way you unique out almost every single little detail. It can be genuinely heading to aid me a great offer. Thanks for sharing